Nail Inspiration

| On
Friday, October 23, 2015




Before my wedding, I have never done gel nails before.  Now that I gel nails under my belt, I will never go back to regular nail polish.  By the end of the night my regular nail polish would be chipped off and nothing is more irritating.  Regular out, gels in!  My merlot gels held up for two and half weeks and now my hands can always look clean and polished. (No pun intended).   What color do I pick now?  I looked through my apartment for inspiration.  I have these tiny velvet pumpkins that I absolutely adore that I used for my inspiration.  I decided to go with a carmel yellow color.  This shade of yellow is perfect for the fall season, and easy to coordinate with my gold jewelry.  

Not telling anyone yet what my costume will be, but heres a hint. ORANGE.  Does yellow and orange clash?  Most of the time.  On Halloween, you will see how I make clashing colors fall in love with each other.  Tips and tricks coming your way! 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9