Deer Family

| On
Friday, October 16, 2015


When in Big Sur with Greg, as we were heading back to camp to pack up and make our way up the coast to San Francisco, I hear Greg go "Look!".  Theres a deer eating.  It was cute to see but I've seen deer before so my mind wasn't blown.  Then comes another deer.  Okay, I have seen two deer before so again, nothing TOO exciting.  As we made each step forward getting closer and closer, they didn't run.  This was a little surprising because they are more than likely afraid of humans.  As we get inches away from them, we look behind a redwood tree that had fallen over and there lies a baby deer.

Not only did it bring a huge smile on our faces and give our tummy butterflies, but it was so remarkable and refreshing to see a family that sticks together through anything.  As frightened as the mommy deer and daddy deer were of Greg and I, they would not leave their baby.  Of course for humans, we would never leave our child in any danger.  That's a given.  Watching animals have that same sense of family and loyalty brings my soul joy.  This wasn't a learning experience or something that I needed to be informed on, it was simple LOVE that filled up my heart.  This was a definite positive boost for my MIND.BODY.SOUL.  As Thanksgiving is right around the corner, remember who has your back and who loves you.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9