Coconut water

| On
Sunday, September 20, 2015

COCONUT WATER.  One of my favorite things to drink of all time.  Also, highly recommended.  I am also talking about coconut water straight out of the coconut, not a can.  Not only is it the tastiest thing, but it's super beneficial to your health.  According to Lifehack, here are 8 reasons why it's important:

  1. Helps with weight-loss
  2. Perfect skin
  3. For those who are drinkers, it helps with your hangover
  4. Aids digestion
  5. Heightens hydration
  6. Reduced blood pressure
  7. Nutrients, nutrients and NUTRIENTS
  8. Works well with human blood (it's used for extreme cases in poorer countries to save lives)
I drink about three coconut waters a week.  If I have anywhere between three to four classes in one day, I make a point to buy one.  Today, I over did my workout.  I only taught two classes but went the hardest I have in a while.  By the time I got home around noon, I started to feel weak and exhausted.  First thing I did, EAT SOMETHING then TOOK A NAP and then when I woke up I drank the largest COCONUT WATER.  Eating something and sleeping are obvious avenues to approach to feel better but the coconut water made all the difference in the world.  WHY??  Eating and sleeping tackle the exhaustion issue but the coconut hits the energy.  For you morning workout lovers, this will be a huge help to replenish your energy for the rest of the day.   Enjoy the tastiest hydration!  

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9