Honeymoon Uniform

| On
Tuesday, October 13, 2015






Hello!  Don't be mad.  I know I went completely MIA but for a good reason.  I GOT MARRIED AND WENT ON MY HONEYMOON!  Greg and I are so blessed to have wonderful friends and family to attend our wedding and had a ball on our honeymoon. I must admit, I had some outfit FAILS.  I had to make a couple adjustments but it all worked out.  From the woods to the city and to gorgeous vineyards, I was comfortable, through in some statement pieces and even got some compliments.

ADVICE: Look ladies, especially you, I know that you want your feet to look cute.  Sometimes that cuteness will bite you in the butt.  Obviously try and find a pair for your outing that is cute AND comfortable.  When walking the streets of San Fran, I would have LOVED to put on a hot pair of wedges.  Blisters are inevitable if you go that route.  Be okay with wearing a 7/10 shoe if your walking long distance if it feels good on your feet.  Iv'e made that mistake before and did not on our honeymoon and let me tell you, my feet are loving me right now.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9